8 Channel Volumetric Rat Array
Most MRI studies demand both an overview image and highly resolved images of a particular region of interest. These two tasks are typically achieved with two separated coils.
- The 8 Channel volumetric rat array migrates both tasks into one coil.
- It covers a FOV of 18 cm length.
- For high SNR details you can choose the coil elements next to your ROI.
- The animal is positioned only once and after that no further repositioning is needed.
- The array supports parallel imaging methods such as SENSE or GRAPPA.
- It can be operated on clinical multi-channel MR systems.
- The system is compatible with our standard animal holders with integrated anaesthesia mask and stereotactic holders.
volumetric coil array for 1H imaging of rats
8 channel array – 2 x 4 coil elements on inner tube – receive-only – actively decoupled – integrated preamplifiers
|B0 field strength:||1.5 T - 3 T|
inner / outer diameter 72 mm / 119 mm coil length 210 mm
8 channel receiver system – actively decoupled volume transmit coil